To ensure we respond to the needs of local businesses, we invite members to join theme groups to address various elements of our programme, giving you the opportunity to feedback on ideas and share your expertise and experiences.
These groups cover:
- Area Promotion – promoting Bankside as a destination, place marketing
- Bankside Urban Forest – long term strategy to improve the public realm
- Bankside Business Network – bringing businesses together, enhancing the offer for people working in Bankside
- Corporate Responsibility – connecting businesses and charities/community groups
- Environmental Innovation – keeping Bankside’s streets and spaces clean, recycling, single use plastic reduction
- Security and Resilience – safety, resilience, disaster contingency
- Sustainable Travel – air quality, freight, walking, cycling, advocacy
- Venues Bankside – promoting meeting venues and event spaces to corporate bookers
If you would like to be involved on behalf of your business or have a particular interest in any of these areas, please get in touch and we can tell you more.